So I'm learning so much how to prioritize your time and get things done! I've always had this huge pressure on myself to not "waste" days, so I always seem to have a "to do" list going, sometimes that makes me miss things but I feel good when I accomplish stuff! I've gone back to the gym and can't believe how much that helps me and makes me feel so much better about myself! I got to try on my dress last week and get my alterations sorted, now it's just waiting to officially get it back! I'm excited to see the added touches and super excited about the bustle and what that will add! I feel more and more excited about my wedding and finally feel like the stress of it is subsiding a little. So thank goodness for that cause I REALLY want to enjoy this time! Those are my little updates! Oh and also, I love this time of year...but I do miss the autumn in England....
From England:
Here at home...a little different! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment