So I'm trying to diligently work on opening an etsy shop! It is a process of course and does involve having some products to sell but i'm making progress!
My gram is in failing health so I've spent the past week at my parents. She's a fighter and still holding on but it has reminded me just how precious life is! My gram and I were always close so it's terrible seeing her slowly leave us but we have the great assurance just how much she loves the Lord!
Also through this time it has helped me finally pick a name for my shop! But that will be reveled on a later date :)
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path!"

Love It Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteAND We Love You.
One year ago tod ay we were in London Heathrow awaiting the arrival of MK,one year.....boy can you beleive it....I can't.Today Berry and Me have been married for 15 wonderful years.We have laughed and cried....everyday we share with each other these words 'I Love You'.Two years ago today Berrys Mum passed away,so today has been tinged with tears and laughter.Mum was the best Mum in law any wife could have and yes we told her just how much we loved her.We you to Rebecca,praying for you and thinking of you always.Much love from Berry and Hazel xxxxxxx Keep up the blog and we look foreward to hearing your news on your shop.xxxxxxxxxxxxx