OK, so in this post The list
I joined the challenge of accomplishing 12 new things before the year is through...here's how I've done so far.
1. Read my bible at least once a week! I'm not the best at this so this makes it more of an attainable goal! (I think Ive done pretty good with this)
2. Make at least part of all the Christmas gifts I give this year (Well, still working on this of course :) )
3.Learn to drive manual...my hubby has tried a few times to teach me but we need the lessons to return... (definitely have not even tried this...)
4.Sell something on my etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/RosieasaButton (um not yet...any taker's?!)
6.Go see "white Christmas" (my fav movie is now a musical!) (trying to figure out a day to go!)
7.Finally set up my craft corner. Having my first home, makes this a reality! (half way there!)
8. Start putting together my wedding album. Any one know a good company to use? (totally behind...)
10. Exercise 3 times a week...I don't want that "happy 10lbs"...although I'm afraid I'm not far from it... (have done OK with this!)
11. Get a bike. Mk and I have been talking about this since before we were married....(we're going garage sale hunting this weekend in the hopes to find some!)
12. Write a letter to someone once a week! (pretty good with this one!)
I love making list and seeing things accomplished! I'm not even worried that I might not finish all this before the end of the year! It's about giving yourself challenges to see through!
No comments:
Post a Comment