What I'm looking forward to for fall
1. Finally, actually, going to Oak Glenn to pick apples! (yup, it's going on the calendar so it happens!)
2. Pumpkin...I love almost everything pumpkin! Sadly, I seemed to have married a man that's not overly fond of it but he humor's me the best he can!
3. Decorating my first home ever for fall! (now, where to find my decor in the boxes still packed up?!)
4. Baking pies...I plan on exploring a bit this year!
5. Wearing boots! (if it ever cools down...)
6. The start of "Amazing Race" cause it's my fav AND we get to start up Sunday nites with the fam...
7. Baking bread
8. Windy days
9. An excuse to drink hot drinks during the day
10. Getting to cuddle with the hubs cause, "I'm cold!"
I love list and plan on sharing more with you each week!
Well, most of those things would be easier if you lived somewhere with seasons, but perhaps you can turn the AC units on and pretend. Love ya sis!
ReplyDelete