Monday, September 19, 2011

Wedding Day #2 (as in the second time I've written, not my #2 wedding!)

So next on the agenda was to find a location! Man, are things SUPER expensive in Orange county! I was searching and searching but nothing seemed to meet my expectations or Michael's...we even found it hard to find a church we liked so, by God's grace, we happened upon a place called: The wedding pantry. They were so completely helpful and totally guided me to THE.PERFECT.PLACE! We were married at: Oak canyon nature center and our reception was held at: Irvine park outdoor education center. Pretty much fulfilled my dreams (especially our ceremony site!) These are pics of me seeing the place for the first time





and our reception site


The finished looks will come at a later post :) I love where I got married BUT I love WHO I married even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment